Sunday, September 9, 2007

Jump! Jump!

It has been a busy few weeks for us. We have been having so much fun and I wanted to share pictures.
Brody and Zack went to their first baseball game on Thursday the 30th. It was all our first time watching Will play and I think it was Will's second time ever playing. I used to watch friends play all the time and so it was really fun for me to be at a ball game again. Totally different experience with two little boys. I don't think I sat down for more than a few minutes and I really didn't see much of the game but I loved being there watching Will and just being outside. Brody loved playing in the dirt and Zack loved climbing the fence and playing with Abby.



On Friday the 31st we had fun birthday dinner for Paulene. We had so much fun having Dave and Paulene over to celebrate. Zack was excited all day to have Grandma and Grandpa over and kept running to the door to see if they where here yet. After dinner Paulene showed me how to post pictures to our blog (thank you!!!!!) and Grandpa did rolles off the back of the couch. Zack thought that was the most fun! Thanks for being so great, both of you:)

Monday was Labor day which meant a much needed three day break! I love three day weekends they are the best. We went to a Sky High Entertainment which is just a warehouse full of bounce houses. I have not had so much fun in such a long time! We had been there one other time when I was pregnant with Brody and jumping was not on my list of things that sounded fun, so I just watched. This time we all had so much fun. Even little Brody had a blast. He was nervous at first going down the big slide but after we went down once he decided it was fun and just giggled all the way up the stairs and down the slide. It was very cute. I had a very proud moment when Brody noticeable called me ma ma for the first time. Every time I would come down the slide or through the maze with Zack, Brody would kick his legs and get really excited and say ma ma. This is super exciting for me since he'd been saying it for a while but I wasn't sure if he was just babbling or calling me. So all in all it was a great day!


So those where a couple of the fun things we did last week. A couple of my friends and I have started a play/learning group for Zack and two other boys and he had his first one on Friday. He seemed to really like it. It is mostly just a play group but we are going to try to get them ready for reading if not reading by the end. We shall see how that goes. I host Monday and am looking forward to it. I also started school last week, or was it the week before? Anyway I'm really only taking one class, but I am glad to be doing that. I am also contemplating another triathlon in October. Our schedules are a little hectic so I'll have to decided in the next few days if I can make that happen. Will is busy with school, work, drum lessons, soft ball, and scouting. It seems that we hardly see each other. Speaking of I think I'll go upstairs and see what he is doing.

6 comments:

Linda Clark said...

Your boys (including Will!) are so cute. What great family memories you are creating and I love keeping up with all you do.

Jessica said...

You guys certainly are busy, but definately with good things. I love going to baseball games too. It's great to be outside with good company and hopefully a ballpark hotdog!

Bree D. said...

I'm glad you all had fun at the jump house place, we should give it a visit one of these days as well. Our girls probably wouldn't be as energetic about it as your fun boys though!!! The pictures look like they had a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

I meant to write a comment days ago, but here I am now. I love being able to see pics on here and get all the updates. You guys look like you're having so much fun! I sure miss those little guys. And you and Will too, of course! You just have a terrific family.

Audrey said...

The girls have been to one of those jump house places for birthday parties. They have a blast! Guess I should give it a try next time!I love to see photos of the softball games. I think that is great.

Paulene Davis said...

What a great weekend. I remember when my kids were little like Zack and Brody. We so looked forward to three day weekends or any extra time with Dad. I am glad that you were able to have such quality time together. Thank you again for a fabulous dinner and party. Zack really does like to have company over and we loved being
there.